Friday, January 13, 2006

Who Is Jenna Jamesson



6historia «aimer ..." (09/12/2005)

I'm on the bus, and each time he travels to the mode of people watching. This time I had the privilege to witness a love story - to say, I hope so. No. So it was as if I'm standing on the bus, because all the seats occupied by the local youth, the work of the fate of those older ladies who were in heat 40 with a gradual siaciorami from the stomach after a big toe, waiting for their bus. Well with a city bus and not have to applaud that the driver had stopped, I do not know What would they clapped bidule. Well, this is not what I was deliberate. No. So I stand, I stick to ruraka, because that air in the bus and so ukradeczkiem preview, no preview is not only seen a young lady (description quite okrąglutka chocolate, strtechowa tight shirt, oponka troszeńke projects, but it even adds to its charm, beautiful eyes, beautiful hair-curly - the hair is not the eye.) and a young gentleman (mecizna chocolates, well-built, solar okularuchy, because those big sunglasses he had, and tiszert nike tracksuits brand made in somwhere ...). They stand facing each other and furtively exchange for a discreet look, rather niami more. I have already seen, the next will be interesting, because the bus is approaching a bend. Bus wraps, he's seriously like losing control of his muscular, athletic body and accidentally brushes against a lady Mullein, which is also very surprised it seems innocent AIII meciznę chocolate endowing a huge smile from ear to ear, and ears that are almost on the back of the head. On seeing the enthusiasm of his wybranki, well actually yes, because I already tracked down and chose to return to the vertical position, as far he was in an inclined position, gently brushes his hand palm chocolates. She is probably burned down in the middle of that impression, still timid smile looking down toward the floor of the bus where the sleazy previously was awkward rubber glued to its heel. The bus went out on track and stopped at the next stop, she got out and he hesitated a little, but at the last moment jumped out and caught her with chocolates, the bus drove away already, he came to the lady, grabbed his hand and something had to tell, but I do not know something because I was on the bus. She smiled and walked together toward the unknown closer to me and I just live happily ever after and had a lot of small chocolates.

5historia "Eh those Tamoule" (12/09/2005)

will be too short. It is afternoon, we descend to our huge passenger 7 Trash (states, we call our trash, motor-coach, who farts as you do not know what or who and smokes like chimneys with ruraka in Katowice - Katowice no injuries) to Carrefour. I pass the first 'obstacle in the form of a roundabout' at the second roundabout, I witnessed a phenomenon that does no longer impress natives. So I reach the second roundabout and suddenly a tree grows from the ground in front of me Tamoulczyk, whose hand eloquently shows 'HERE WE HALT woman CELEBRATES !!!!' Well, my haltuje śmieciorem and wait what happens next. Path path, Tamula not leave the hand is, more interesting path, at some point I hear the rhythmic sounds and singing tambourów people moaning coming from the right arm of the roundabout. It turns out that this is a religious procession in honor do not know what god organized by a 'Smith', and two neighbors in the parade because it is maybe 25 people no more. But I will not say they are śmierdzidła incense, barefoot girls legs and gentlemen, singing, Indian clothes, and everything like spaces. The procession circles the brave roundabout, we're waiting, then moving towards the busiest road that leads to the center, but it does not surprise me anymore, as the procession is a parade, do not know if the end does not jumped on the highway - here everything is possible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment