Sunday, January 18, 2009

Isabella Soprano 2011

My life these days ...

Date: Recently
Genesis: Coercion haircut
Comment: No Comment
Story: Pas TO that we are required to tidy-haired laki2 1cm to reply. Actually I was uncomfortable too, because my brain was dirambut. But since my parents also support for the neat-haired, lived yasudah aja ... The first time tuh cut before Christmas and year-end holidays. It is distinguished for me during the holidays wearing cowboy hats plus glasses item. Even when there is a distinguished hotel asked me, "Adek aneh2 aja, pake already very wide hat, he wore glasses items, bracelets a lot, use nutup2in face again, hahaha. "." TOT was .. l


Yasudahlah, Ntar also numbuh again this tersayangku hair ... However, it would TOT his hair cut again ordered before the Pre-TO. And I've rajin2 shampooing shampoo 2x a day with a distinguished sebanyak2nya, but yes how it is .... TOT

We make a nametag at home, my sister invited my partner for a haircut again along with 2 others. Finally they brought us to the barber-downs. Actually two of my friends want to cut because I was willing to dibayarin moving, but yes this is what the TOT, which pay most of the end I also ... Hair cutter aja sampe laugh, this is also already mah hair 1cm-kaga can diapa apain more ... but I still insist on moving, she asked him dirapiin aja. Wess Yes, we wrote according ...










Date: January, 18 2009
Genesis: Detik2 end make a nametag
comment: Gw not learn ya for tomorrow
Story: last Detik2 make nametag made Ajeng home, because my house guests who want kedatengan ga eventually be coming. TOT lah, I've mostly money that sponsor, which I also nyari materials, the most speeding it works also i (opinion).


we'd want nyelesein Saturday, but not target yes this is achieved. Saat2 most rame tuh yg pas like laminating, seems very happy nyetrika nametag tebel kayak yg big-mac so ... As usual, which is used as experimental material is the nametag I and the results are expressed always the best. Yes that's because of who was gw nyetrika with sweat I own ...


When finished laminated, I muttered, Aksel DonPapin the child, who was clever, which hapenya always ditebelin entries were bantuin guntingin + ngelawak my nametag while they're there. Though he just returned tryout, but still nyempetin comes, yes gitulah spirit pig doll. Finally, eng-eng-ing ... My nametag is ready




0 comments:

Post a Comment