Thursday, January 5, 2006

Cerec Blue Cam For Sale



4historia "plum ..." (03/12/2005)

will briefly and concisely. Before I attacked the fateful Saturday morning I went diving in the ocean Indian. After a sleepless night to dissuade dalami Bernard on a motorbike to the port. Oh, I might add, the diving was my birthday gift from his family Crutzenow. Well after paying so Bernard does not know what charges he gave me in the hands of beaux nageurs J thrust itself, but rather fell into a diving suit, I got Palmes-fin-and mask and bottles and went. Wsiadli the motor and jumped over the waves to the place of diving. I was the only creature of the feminine gender, so men ignored me a little - damn macho! But no, we sailed to the scales, we all jumped into the water and told me that I can be tamed with water, as if I do not know what it was. It is accustomed to about 20 minutes, then arrived in my maitre de nage and jumped in the rocks. was beautifully presented and przecudownie, beautiful coral reefs, caves and tete a tete meeting, or rather mask tete with millions of colorful fish, apparently missed a small shark and turtle, but the next time;) Well, we put out after 40 minutes, and praise the here, because what my story is not my guide congratulated me and said the first dive with the fish in the water is not yet met;) Gentlemen and already listened to me, so do not ignore, even let photograph. We boarded the motor and popruli back to port, then attacked me in the evening I went to Barber as a friend and ended the day.

3historia "bravo to the driver .... »

This story will be short, but cool. The first time I boarded a bus and noticed reunionowego great cause. Where we live we all call the "village", so to return to my village I got to 27 and went up the hop. When the road becomes a mole, getting narrower and buses passing the bamboos rubbing against or for either of bamboo means that we enter to me. And then people clap their hands, once, then the second flap flap, then a third, and so, every now and then pat the feet. It turned out the task, there is a stop on the Reunion, the driver stopped to have his zaklaskać J



2 story "full play ...»

This story concerns the notorious means of transport in Réunion . Actually not only the transport drivers. One fine day I came back to each other on Bretagne, Bretagne is because 'dans les hauts »-' the heights' J bus has to travel several kilometers of roads, rather lane which climbs up the trunks and stumps, and, in total, I do not know when it ends. We ride the bus after this huge thin way, me and a few kreolczyków, go go and ride the roundabout, then continue to the power to climb up. When leaving the roundabout, we see the corpulent lady in the Peugeot 206 She pulls down, actually came down down and we pass, and I want to enter the gore. It turns quickly, the lady is in trouble, it blocked all the brakes and neither forward nor backward is not going to push her car. Poor, then primed and embarrassed, because zblokowała exit (the only way down from Bretagne) to the center. That's our driver, groom, babacool 100%, our giant bus stops, firm incurs automatic and stops at the middle of the road, blocking the only route of entry of Bretagne. Pociągłym, even nonchalant step aims to help a lady in trouble. Together with other meciznami trying to push a car with its precious contents on poboczek minirikiki - means little. Not a twitch, because we have plenty of time, a little disappointed and bored by the driver based on the bus and gossips with the rest of the meeting "interesantów." After a few minutes' debate on the known decides to return to the station the driver to prove the bored passengers home. This event was short, but it caused a few kilometers of traffic jams godzinno - never mind, gentleman gesture is more important than the whole island communication. Gee, this is gold ... mecizna

a history of "14h at noon in the tropics ..."

this morning, which can be read in another story, I chose to dive in the ocean and feel the rhyme J fellow divers after a dive ball, said ball, I can not remember his name, and it was round like a ball, the ball diver drove me from the airport to the center, the bus from there moved to the district Chaudron, where, as usual, waited for the bus 26 or 27 theses, which had me safely to prove to the Bretagne. It turned out the bus did not come so quickly, because it's already a habit for Reunion, so I sat at the bus stop and waited, waited, waited. The clock struck the 13th hour 50 as he approached me and asked about muzina something there, do not understood odbęłkotał something there, I also odbęłkotałam him and went to check departure times of buses. I sat on a siodełeczku przystankowym muzina not give up the wins, I'll write more caniard (hooligan from the island of Reunion), because then I will hear that I'm not tolerant. No. So caniard again mumbled something to me and I told him to be detached, because my head hurt, really hurt me, no he is in a rematch grabbed my camera and it tugged at, say, wanted to steal. I did not wait long, shouted in free polono do not know what and kicked him from the sands, is not well with the Bachy, because shortly after I put away. Flew, well, withdrew to the back, then decided caniard retry steal my camera. The only thought that was sitting in my mind were the pictures of the dives that I had the camera. There would live the fact that some scum in a shirt festooned with gold fake Nike in Taiwan would be in the possession of my photos and I did not. Bravely defended the digital boxes, and of succeeded, after an unsuccessful attempt to re-break my camera from the tit, (because the camera hung from my bacon right) and portions of tearing murders in the high tones caniard gave up and gave a calm, went for a piss stop. I jumped into the bus which was parked at the bus stop and waited for departure, the driver closed the door to happiness and took me to a safer place.

I described this "adventure" in just this way, because virtually nothing has happened, but the worst in all this is that no one responded, the bus was more than 20 people who take this event as performance in the theater. I would add only that the time was 14h05, beautiful sunshine, beautiful afternoon, the company not only brought many.


0 comments:

Post a Comment