Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kates Playground Set Completos

first attempt I got

I'm such a type that, as I see something and I like it, by all means do I try, I try and try until we succeed ... .
Today I wandered out of boredom on the internet, and watched pages "tildowe" . decided to take a while jedniusieńką, but my enthusiasm stygł with time, because przydasiów for scrapbooking in my absence: ((
dawned on me after about 15 minutes here ... I found this site with themes Tilda (downloadable ), paper and ribbons from the bottom drawers wytrzasnęłam, and instead of marker-though terribly expensive-I checked, I used dry pastels.
end result brought to me a little Earth-like piece came out great HORSE , but decided not rezygnować.Już ordered the more useful pierdołki to make cards and I have a purpose, not to die of boredom during the holidays .


my struggles can be seen in fotkach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment